





Tomorrow we head for Guangzhou, site of the US Consulate, and land of many cauacasians with Chinese children, and thus great gift shops and more American food choices. (I love ethnic food and all but I am getting tired of my food being described as coming from a "Chinese land animal." You must understand this a people who will eat or serve anything with four legs, except the table.)
We spent the day at a great park and temple. I've included some pictures. As regards Quin's emerging personality I can now let you know that she not only speaks (quite a chatterer) but hums as well.
JS
2 comments:
Ni Hao !!! Beautiful photos of the park and temple !!
I love the pictures of Quin with those googles too ! ... the first photos I saw of her with the sad little expressions, it's not the same little girl anymore... She's all smiles now !!! What a sweet heart!!! It must bring you so much joy to see that. Nai Nai must be loving every minute!
Take good care !!!
Post a Comment