Thank you so much for allowing us to follow your journey to Quin. I just love, love, love the picture of her playing with Emma's hair. You can already tell that their bond will be strong.
Go embrace your experience as it is one to cherish for a lifetime... but do save a little time to update the photos ;-)
Mikey Mei and I are so honored to be included in this travel blog. We wish we were there with you. All the best to you, Sheila, Joe, Emma and Quin. Love, Pam
I am so overwhelmed by your courageous step to bring Quin into your world. Could she ask for a better family? Thanks for sharing all the details, they were hard enough to read, can't imagine being there and not wanting to take every child with you.
I look forward to your comments the same way I anticipate reading a great novel. It has drama, humor and a sweetness that brings me to tears. I always knew that Emma would be the best big sister imaginable - but if she is letting Quin accessorize her, she has exceeded my expectations!!! It's hard to believe you have another week of eating unidentifiable food, but I know you are enjoying the family time with Quin. Sheila, SGD was a HUGE hit! Joseph said it was the best one ever - CONGRATULATIONS!
8 comments:
Thank you for updating! She is just adorable, have fun and enjoy every minute of China! Trish
Thank you so much for allowing us to follow your journey to Quin. I just love, love, love the picture of her playing with Emma's hair. You can already tell that their bond will be strong.
Go embrace your experience as it is one to cherish for a lifetime... but do save a little time to update the photos ;-)
Hi Guys,
It sounds challenging but really positive for all of you and for Quin.
I was thrilled by the pictures and your works provide a moving description of the experience and it helped me feel part of your experience.
I have shared your blog with many of the friends here that are close to and part of our family.
I can't wait to see you all and for Quin to me all of us.
Roy
One more things. Keep the pictures coming.
Mikey Mei and I are so honored to be included in this travel blog. We wish we were there with you. All the best to you, Sheila, Joe, Emma and Quin.
Love, Pam
Its good to see that Joe is allowed to hold her. She must be warming up to him? We are thinking of you and can't wait to read more.
Joe and Sheila,
I am so overwhelmed by your courageous step to bring Quin into your world. Could she ask for a better family? Thanks for sharing all the details, they were hard enough to read, can't imagine being there and not wanting to take every child with you.
Can't wait to meet her.
Congratulations!!! Am thrilled for all of you.
Kathy
I look forward to your comments the same way I anticipate reading a great novel. It has drama, humor and a sweetness that brings me to tears. I always knew that Emma would be the best big sister imaginable - but if she is letting Quin accessorize her, she has exceeded my expectations!!! It's hard to believe you have another week of eating unidentifiable food, but I know you are enjoying the family time with Quin. Sheila, SGD was a HUGE hit! Joseph said it was the best one ever - CONGRATULATIONS!
Post a Comment