

Quin's former bed buddy (they shared a bed at the orphanage, actually there were 3 double beds joined side by side by side, and these two occupied the middle bed) has been adopted by another family in our group. So these two are the best of friends in the fashion of two old women who will sit with each other and chatter and argue and kibitz endlessly about who knows what. Actually we know what, because we had our guide interpert part of their babbling and it goes something like this: "My Barbie cell phone toy is bettter than yours," "No mine is better because it has a string atached to it," No, yours is broken because the battery cover comes off," "Mine has a battery cover I can remove and replace, it most certainly is not broken," "Well, let's see what happens if you push number 2 on your phone and I push number 2 on mine..." Anyway, they are rather loud and humorous whenever they get within shouting distance of each other.
JS
1 comment:
Emma, you look so grown up !! I can't believe you got to feed the tiger cub; now that's something I'd give anything to be able to do... how fun !!!! Great photograph too, you look so beautiful.
Quin and her little pal are hilarious with their phones, so entertaining... you'll have to get their phone number so that they can call each other and converse and not forget their native language.
Glad the sun is shinning there.... It is getting ready to rain here today and tomorrow.
Have fun !!! Angie
p.s. Pokemon is shedding, now I know why he wasn't eating.
Post a Comment